We’re so pleased to announce that the first version of the new Family Calendar powered by AboutOne was submitted to the App Store last month.
This app is the first to combine Google calendar and iPhone with the power and flexibility of AboutOne to store, manage, and access your family records, whenever and wherever you need them! You can download our free Family Calendar powered by AboutOne here which syncs with your Google account.
You’ll find our interface very easy to use, especially if you’re already familiar with using the stock calendar on your iPhone. In addition to standard calendar features for managing work and home life, here’s a sampling of the features that make Family Calendar so uniquely useful:
- Shopping List with simple, fast entry
- Integrated To Dos
- Event tagging
- Life aspect (health, possessions, education, etc.) flags for events
- Secure/private storage of photos and documents against calendar events, creating a lifetime record of family events and information, including location, date, time, and people involved
- Private sharing of events and related photos, paperwork, and more
- Powerful search by keyword, tag, family member, and contact so you can find whatever you need, whenever you need it
- Weekly View